- Intakes March, July, November
- Course Duration 24 months
Breeding, rearing, and harvesting of fish, shellfish, and aquatic plants is the main objective of Aquaculture. This is an increasingly important area for developing a sustainable, food secure, future. Ensuring a consistent supply of food and associated products for human consumption, while also helping in the preservation of species in the wild, is key to solving real-world problems.
Throughout this major, students will explore the scientific and practical applications of breeding, rearing and harvesting of plants and animals in all types of water environments. You will understand the biodiversity of species and how they are farmed, the design of aquaculture systems, and the basics of nutrition.
- India Successful completion of Standard 12
149 Sims Drive, Singapore 387380
Documents Required for Application
- Copies of the passport and any previous study visas
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) of secondary education
- Tuition fees (full course) US$ 40,001 - 45,000