- Intakes March, July, November
- Course Duration 24 months
This course would equip you with knowledge, exposure and skills in Tourism, Hospitality, and Events Businesses with a focus on managing complex businesses effectively.
You will also gain transferable skills in critical thinking, research, academic writing, time management and presentation skills while advancing an understanding of the management of various tourism, hospitality and event establishments using diverse approaches and strategies suitable to their context.
Through this course, you will eventually develop supervisorial and managerial abilities to thrive and succeed in a very global industry.
Graduates can apply for membership to:
- Australian Institute of Travel and Tourism (AITT)
- India Successful completion of Standard 12
149 Sims Drive, Singapore 387380
Documents Required for Application
- Copies of the passport and any previous study visas
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) of secondary education
- Tuition fees (full course) US$ 40,001 - 45,000