- Intakes January, March, May, July, September
- Course Duration 8 months
The Diploma in Data Analytics programme consists of essential core modules such as Statistical Analytics, Data Visualisation, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, App Development, Internet of Things, and Project Management. All of which are essential and foundational skill sets and knowledge domains for those who intend to blaze a path in this industry.
All students participating in the Diploma in Data Analytics programme at LSBF Singapore will be enrolled in AWS Educate. LSBF students will be provided with AWS Promotional Credits to gain real-world and hands-on experience using AWS cloud technology.
The main aim of the Diploma in Data Analytics is to give students the knowledge and practical insight into the workings of the business analytics industry. In particular, students will get an insight into how big data is managed and useful information extracted to better make informed decisions. Holders of the Diploma will be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and critical understanding of the major concepts in big data management.
The Diploma in Data Analytics aims to:
- Develop students’ competence and practical skills in big data management.
- To lay the foundation for future pathway and continuing professional development.
- To provide students with the relevant knowledge and understanding of big data management as it relates to the wider business context
- The knowledge and skills that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of business analytics and a wide range of careers in business, finance, marketing, logistics and administration.
- Completion of Year 12 High School Qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries
- Completed International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Equivalent Singapore Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field in respective home countries
English Language Requirement
- Achieved grade C6 or better in the English language in GCE O level.
- Passed in the English Language in Year 10 High School qualification or equivalent.
- IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550.
- Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Upper Intermediate Level
Minimum Age Requirement
- 18 years or above
London School of Business and Finance @ GB Building
Documents Required for Application
- Copies of your passport and any previous study visas
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) for your secondary education
- Scores report of English language proficiency qualification ( IELTS / TOFEL / PTE / CAE )
- Work experience letter (if any)
- Certificates of any additional courses or activities (if any)
- Tuition fees (full course) US$ 5,001 - 10,000