- Intakes January, September
- Course Duration 8 months
The direct pathway to Cardiff University
Secondary School => Foundation Program => 1st Year of Bachelor Degree
Start your studies and work towards a career in health sciences by selecting one of four routes leading to a range of progression degrees.
The routes are:
- Pharmacological and Life Sciences
Course modules will vary between routes but include Core Biology, Pure Mathematics, Core Chemistry and Introduction to Psychology.
- Good high school graduation grades, or equivalent.
- For Medicine and Dental Surgery, students must have Chemistry and two other Sciences (Maths is one science)
English Language Requirement
- Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.0 (minimum 5.0 in writing)
- Academic IELTS for UKVI 6.0 (6.0 in writing with no skill lower than 5.5) for Medicine, Dental Surgery, Medical Pharmacology, Optometry and Pharmacy
Cardiff CF10 3AT, United Kingdom
Documents Required for Application
- Copies of the passport and any previous study visas
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) of secondary/undergraduate education
- Score report of English language proficiency qualification IELTS for UKVI / IELTS
- Personal Statement
- Work experience letter (if any)
- Certificates of any additional courses or activities (if any)
This programme can lead to one of the Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacological and Life Sciences undergraduate degrees at Cardiff University in the below list. (Subject to meeting the progression grades requirement)
- Tuition fees (full course) US$ 20,001 - 25,000