- Intakes September
- Course Duration 24 months
UCA’s two-year Master of Architecture (MArch) course will challenge you to design the spaces and buildings of the future and to consider their societal and environmental impacts.
Reflecting the profession’s evolving role, its responsibilities within wider society, and the need for more sustainable professional practice, this course will challenge you to consolidate your architectural experiences, both in education and in practice, while simultaneously questioning your preconceptions of the discipline.
By the end of your studies, you will be able to initiate and deliver projects grounded in design-based research, and continue a process of learning through practice-based experimentation and enquiry.
The course carries full and unconditional prescription from the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and the Architects Registration Board (ARB) as satisfying the Part 2 criteria.
As well as dedicated postgraduate open plan studio spaces, for group tutorials and personal working, there is a 3D workshop with machines for working in wood, metals, plastics and ceramics and a fully-equipped computer studio with Macs and PCs programmed with the latest industry standard software for design and animation. There are also laser cutters, 3D printers and a virtual reality lab on campus.
- Academic Requirements
- Successful completion of your Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- English Language Requirement
- Academic IELTS for UKVI 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in all bands)
Falkner Rd, Farnham GU9 7DS, United Kingdom
Documents Required for Application
- Copies of the passport and any previous study visas
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) of secondary/undergraduate education
- Score report of English language proficiency qualification IELTS for UKVI / IELTS
- Personal Statement
- Work experience letter (if any)
- Certificates of any additional courses or activities (if any)
- Tuition fees (full course) US$ 45,001 - 50,000