- Intakes March, July, November
- Course Duration 12 months
The MBA program consists of 12 subjects chosen from a wide spectrum covering all fields of contemporary management.
Students can choose from a suite of 6 majors to specialise in and demonstrate a focus area for their future prospective employers or pursue a general stream:
- Analytics and Business Solutions
- Creative Marketing
- Global Talent Management
- MICE*, Tourism and Hospitality
The curriculum is designed to instil the mindset of innovative business solution, equip skills and techniques of data-driven decision making and engage students in experiential learning to serve business partners’ demands.
MICE* stand for Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions
Choice of Majors
The MBA course offers choice and flexibility. You have an option to choose your major between:
- Master of Business Administration (Majoring in Creative Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration (Majoring in Analytics and Business Solutions)
A bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
149 Sims Drive, Singapore 387380
Documents Required for Application
- Copies of the passport and any previous study visas
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) of secondary education
- Tuition fees (full course) US$ 25,001 - 30,000