- Intakes March, July, November
- Course Duration 16 months
There is a growing demand for graduates skilled in a range of Information Technologies. In addition, there is worldwide demand for graduates with critical business skills and acumen to fully leverage these technical skills into profitable products and services.
This joint degree provides a path for IT graduates seeking to move into the IT and management area. The objective is to provide theory and practical skills in accounting, financial management, marketing, operations management, e-business technologies, multimedia, programming, networking and software development.
- This course is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS). Graduates are eligible to apply to join the ACS.
- Students will be entitled to memberships with The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Students will be entitled to memberships with The Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
Successful completion of study equivalent to an Australian undergraduate bachelor award
149 Sims Drive, Singapore 387380
Documents Required for Application
- Copies of the passport and any previous study visas
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) of undergraduate education
- Tuition fees (full course) US$ 35,001 - 40,000