- Intakes March, July, November
- Course Duration 12 months, 16 months
The Master of Information Technology program provides practical and relevant skills to allow graduates of different disciplines to move into the IT industry.
Students have an opportunity to specialise in
- Business Informatics
- Computing and Networking
- Interactive Technologies and Games Design
Business Informatics is a specialist area of IT that combines information technology, management and business. It encompasses everything from utilising Information Technology, to making informed decisions in business, or to large scale data warehousing.
Computing and Networking major is designed for information technology and computer science graduates and recognised IT professionals who seek to further their knowledge and skills in advanced computing, programming, information systems and networking.
Interactive Technologies and Games Design focuses on both the front and back end integration of interactive technologies – Web 2.0applications, Digital Media, Web/Mobile Technologies and platforms,2D/3D Graphics, Animation, Games Design, Computation Arts, Interactive Visualisation, Autonomous Simulation and Virtual Worlds.
- This course is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS). Graduates are eligible to apply to join the ACS.
- Students will be entitled to memberships with The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Students will be entitled to memberships with The Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
Successful completion of study equivalent to an Australian undergraduate bachelor award.
# Students with an undergraduate degree from cognate discipline background may complete the program within 12 months with a waiver of the foundation subjects. The cognate discipline such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or other disciplines where students will have completed study relating to information and communication technologies
149 Sims Drive, Singapore 387380
Documents Required for Application
- Copies of the passport and any previous study visas
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) of undergraduate education
- Tuition fees (full course) US$ 25,001 - 30,000, US$ 35,001 - 40,000